Tuesday, October 28, 2008
This Saturday (Nov. 1), my friend Sunny has organized a craft and artisan fair at her house in Chester Springs, PA! I've made a ton of new items just for the occasion - including some new necklaces that I am really excited about.
Another local Etsier will be there as well: LoveleePrint! I am excited to see her hand-made greeting cards in person!
On top of my Halloween Dinner Party, this might be a great, big bite of the more-than-you-can-chew - but it's sure to be a fun way to get a head start on holiday gift shopping!
I will be there - though I can't guarantee that I will be entirely conscious (and I might even still have my Marie Antoinette costume on from the night before)!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Here are the official tagging rules!:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, 7 random, weird facts (I don't think you know what you are in for!):
1. I love movies made prior to 1950 - I adore silent films or very, very early talkies, where the dialogue is all crackly. "M" with Peter Lorre, Bringing Up Baby with Katherine Hepburn and the Maltese Falcon with Humphrey Bogart are my favorites!
2. When I was 14, I was an apprentice at a musical instrument repair shop - I worked on stringed instruments like violins, violas, cellos and guitars.
4. I write down my dreams and try to figure out what they mean.
5. Initially I went to university for a concentration in Illustration (I wanted to write and illustrate children's books), but I came out with metal/jewelry arts instead! (But, I have a children's book in the works that I hope to get published for my nephew and niece!)
6. I love unusual names - my pets get the brunt of this. My cat is named Evelyn Camille Manchester III, while my two Lionhead Rabbits are named Artemesia and Lalique.
And now my choices, I'll tag some people who I really admire:
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I had to take a moment and write a post about some of the wonderful people who have recently featured B&B in their equally wonderful blogs. Some of the turns of phrases and generous compliments have had me blushing for weeks.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Thank you so much, Anda!!!