Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Custom Jewelry Gallery

Hurrah for custom orders! Here are a few of my favorite commissioned pieces.

P.S.: if you recognize one of these as your's, please feel free to send a photo of you wearing it so that I can include it with these! My e-mail: bullfinchbarbury@gmail.com





Emperor Dragonfly Pendant / Pin






Luna Moth Inspired Bracelet Set




Rainbow Bracelet Set




Labradorite Inspired Bracelet Set
(oh . . . bad camera phone! The auto-focus can't be turned off!)




Woodland Bracelet Set







"Spot On" Bracelet Set

4 Comments:

  1. Mellisa said...
    Your luna moth inspired bracelet set is lovely! Good luck on 1000 Markets, I think it's a beautiful venue :)
    Doreen said...
    Lia: I love your jewelry so much! I posted about you on my blog.
    Beth Hikes said...
    I've been drinking up your color at Etsy! Love your lively and spirited work :)
    Blogger said...
    Thanks for this great post, I loved the exhibition's instation, I wish I could have seen it!congrats on your blog, really nice!
    Jewelry Store in Canada

Post a Comment