Thursday, August 5, 2010

Holiday Artisan Fair 2010

My friend Sunny has coordinated a Holiday Fair again this year at her home in Chester Springs, Pennsylvania. The emphasis is on hand-made wares and organic edibles for people and pets . . . don't forget pets! Things are still in the organization process, but I plan to be there from 8 AM to 2 PM with all sorts of lovely enameled jewels to try on and check out.



My two planning objectives for the day:




  • Somehow find a way to keep some hot tea on hand all day long

  • Buy a reliable CD/MP3 player and play Edith Paif and Django Reinhardt (and later use it in my studio, so it needs to be one die hard CD player to withstand all of the enamel dust and metal grindings!)


Come and see me :


October 9th 2010 - 8 AM to 2 PM

375 Byers Rd

Chester Springs, PA 19425



POTENTIAL SELLERS: Please contact me if you would like to join us! It's $25 per table/vendor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment